Saturday 25 January 2014

outfit post: cat tights


An important step you must complete on your way to becoming a crazy cat lady is purchasing a pair of cat tights.  I can now check that off my to-do list!

I have absolutely no shame, and am so so in love with these.  I first wore them in Edmonton when I was out visiting Clara, and to say she was a bit horrified would be an understatement. Ha!  She's not really a cat person, and I got quite a bit of enjoyment over her revulsion.

(She does like kittens though....so all hope is not lost yet).

Anyway, moving on....This dress is the newest in my quite large collection of lace dresses.  It's mint lace, has a sweetheart neckline, short sleeves, and the length actually hits my knees instead of mid-thigh like every other dress out there.  I can't wait for the weather to warm up so that I can wear it without tights!

I got it on a wicked sale at urban outfitters, so it was dirt cheap.  Man, do I love sales!

dress: urban outfitters // cardigan: front and co (consignment) // tights: ebay // shoes: charlotte russe










These photos were taken in Edmonton by Clara (thank you again!), as you maybe guessed by all the snow!  Did I mention that it was a balmy 12 degrees and beautifully sunny in Abbotsford today?  (For those of you who live in California/southern U.S.,/southern hemisphere this is something to brag about!)

I hope you all are having a lovely weekend!

p.s. ♥ kelsey



6 comments:

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...