Monday 27 May 2013

weekly wrap-up: mumford mayhem


Mumford and Sons has been on my list of bands I must see before I die, and I nearly had a heart attack when I found out they were FINALLY coming back to B.C..  I signed up for the pre-sale and managed to grab tickets right away....yahoo!  

The concert took place in a park, and over 25, 000 people showed up.  So yeah, it was kind of nuts.  And when I say kind of....I mean mega nuts.  


The day was so lovely, and we sat on the grass and listened to the opening bands....and it was the epitome of a perfect summer afternoon.  

And then Mumford and Sons came on, and blew everyone out of the water.  

I'm getting chills right now just remembering their harmonies and passion.  Seriously, the were incredible.



Also, we bumped into a p.s.heart reader while entering the venue!  We were so surprised and a bit flustered by this that we acted like complete weirdos, and didn't even ask her name.  
If you're reading this, please know that we're sorry, and we really appreciated that you said hello!

The rest of my week consisted of farm work and sore muscles (what's new?), as well as graduation stuff.  We had a grad dinner with family and close friends last night, and I walk the stage tomorrow afternoon.
My only hope is that I don't trip on the stage!

p.s.   kelsey

p.p.s. All of these photos were taken on my little point and shoot, since dslrs weren't allowed inside the park!  I had almost forgotten how to use it :P

4 comments:

  1. Oh how fun!!!! Seriously looks like a blast :) I hate when I go to a concert and DSLRs aren't allowed. I feel naked. But your photos still turned out AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww...thank you! I totally agree with you, I definitely felt naked without my baby :P

      Delete
  2. p.s.heart reader from Mumford & Sons concert here. Great to see you guys and say hello. My friends thought I was a bit of a weirdo too, but I thought... if I had a blog and someone recognized me from it, I would want them to say hello! So I did. Glad you enjoyed the show... it was truly spectacular.
    Keep up the great work on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! it really means the world to us that you said hello ;)

      Delete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...