Sunday 7 October 2012

weekly wrap-up : thanksgiving

This week has been so wonderfully full of beautiful autumn things. Changing leaves, good food, getting together with family, and celebrating thanksgiving with a heart so full it could burst.  
Caleb & I just recently also moved to a new place so in honour of all the good memories spent at our first apartment, we went to our favourite diner (which was literally right behind our place!) and enjoyed a delicious brunch of eggs benny and reminisced over the past year of marriage =] We have just so much to be thankful for, God has been so good & faithful to us! 

We had an absolute blast hanging out with family for Thanksgiving... this is my sister-in-law and I being "each other"... yeah. We're awesome.

I also got new glasses! & hung out with two of my favourite boys =] my man & my bro.... aaaaand, yes, that's my sister again, creepin' on us. Bahahah! Seriously, so freaky.

& in the spirit of Thanksgiving, we ate and ate and ate and ATE soooo much delicious food! 

And then we ate s'more....hehe, see what I did there? 

We absolutely loved our time with family & had a blast with our nephews!
This is Caleb with his little "mini-me", Malakai. Aren't they cute?!

It's been a beautiful week and I'm feeling particularly blessed & thankful for all the wonderful things in my life. However, I'm still struck by how this attitude isn't always present in my every-day life and I desire for this to change... I need to be aware of how much I have, how wonderfully blessed I am, and that all I have is a very precious gift that needs to be treasured! 

What are you thankful for this thanksgiving? =]

p.s. ♥ clara

4 comments:

  1. Look at all that food! Yum!! Great pictures... Hm, it's time for a midnight snack. xo. Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I wish we could've been a part of all the action. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO Erica! We were definitely missing you guys!

      Delete
  3. wow, blessings galore! nice pun.. gimme s'more. ha.
    did you make the gratitude print? so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...