Sunday 30 September 2012

weekly wrap-up: shakespeare and music


What an insanely full week I've had!  Last weekend was full to the brim with fun things...and the weekdays full of presentations, projects and class debates!


My lovely roommate (Rochelle) and I were able to attend Bard on the Beach: Taming of the Shrew last week...and it was incredible!  Bard on the Beach is an annual Shakespeare Festival which takes place at Vanier Park (on the beach) in Vancouver.  It's absolutely one of my favorite venues, as the stage is open to the elements, creating an amazing backdrop of the ocean and mountains!


We had way too much fun!


On a not so great note....this is what our front door currently looks like.  Our apartment is getting a face lift, which means = new stucco, new windows, new doors, and new storage units.  But it also means a lot of zig-zagging around construction workers, lumber, and metal fences!  We are very much looking forward to when this is all over!


Here I am being a weirdo...this is how I eat my salted caramel fraps.  Please don't judge me.  I just like being able to taste all the delicious caramly and salty goodness before it all dissolves...


Jordyn and I got to see Tegan and Sara in concert last week....and we had fantastic time hanging out beforehand, eating good food, and enjoying great music!


p.s. ♥ kelsey

1 comment:

  1. That panini looks delicious! Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...