Sunday 23 September 2012

weekly wrap up: moustaches and kittens


So this week, like Kelsey, I received a surprise package in the mail! I almost never get mail, so I was extremely excited to open it.  


It was from Miss Clara!  Wishing me a happy belated moustache birthday!

Like Kelsey said, Clara is amazing at handwriting different fonts.  I am always blown away by the beauty of her notes and cards.  She included an adorable birthday card, and some moustache related school supplies as well as an inspirational Bible verse.


Everything was so cute, and really thoughtful!  I really appreciated everything that went into this gift!  So thank you Clara.


Something exciting that happened this week was that we finally got to see the kittens that have been living in one of our barns.  They are super adorable!


When school started up again I decided to go out and by myself a little present.  I was at Winners when I saw this teapot and I just couldn't help myself.  I texted Kelsey about it and her response was "Set down the teapot and step away."  But when I told her it was only $5 she approved!


And this is my favourite tea infuser!  My mom and I have a love for all things owl, so just to be nice one day she brought home a cute tea infuser with an owl weight. I love it so much, it always keeps the chain of the infuser from falling in my hot tea!

Hope everyone had an awesome week!

p.s. ♥ jordyn

2 comments:

  1. I have the same tea pot in tan and black! Where did you get that one? When i got mine it was missing it's top :(
    Please let me know?
    briannaxthomas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...