Sunday 16 September 2012

weekly wrap-up: hello vancouver


 So I'm back in Van for school....and have been having an insanely good time so far!
Similar to Clara's weekly wrap-up last week (Hello Edmonton), I've been touring around Vancouver all week...visiting my favorite places, and reuniting with friends!


My good friend Jorica took me to Menchies for frozen yogurt....and it blew my mind!  I'm a HUGE fan of frozen yogurt, especially when you get to control what flavours you get, and Menchies had an insanely large selection of toppings!  And...ummm, yes I do have an obsession with strange pink animal crackers!

We also walked along the seawall, which was so much fun....and has potentially become my new favorite activity!  A gorgeous view the whole way!


I also bought a hilarious disposable camera (thank you urban outfitters...haha), so keep an eye out for those crazy photos in the future!

And the picture below is my room!  I put up indoor Christmas lights above my bed in a sort of "faux canopy" type thing...and I love it!  There is something about lights that is just so magical!


Jorica came over for a day that began with some girly crafting, progressed to a waffle feast, and ended at the beach!

(In case you haven't noticed...I missed her A LOT!)


Living 5 minutes from the beach is something that will never get old....and I intend to enjoy it as much as possible.  Last year was full of morning/afternoon/night walks, and I know this year will be too!


I hope you all had lovely weeks....whether they involved moving, unpacking, new schools, old schools, jobs, vacations, walking, sitting, crafting or blogging!


p.s. kelsey ♥


5 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! I like the one of the frozen yogurt. I love frozen yogurt!

    Emma
    http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found your blog through theberry.com. I am a photo freak and wanted to know what cameras you own and which models are used for the beautiful pictures on this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://sarahjunphotography.wordpress.com

      Delete
    2. hi sarah! thanks so much for your kind words, and for stopping by :)
      I use a nikon d3100 for most of my photos, and Jordyn and Clara both use nikon d7000s! I also own a instax mini 7s, which I'm in love with...and will sometimes scan those instant photos in as well!

      Delete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...