Saturday 1 September 2012

outfit post : polka dots & lace

I like polka dots and everyone who follows this blog probably already knows my obsession with lace...so this outfit post should be old news, but I still had to share =] This lace vest has become my favourite go-to summer item and it goes with pretty much every dress I have!
polka dot dress : bluenotes   |   lace vest : bluenotes
    shoes : forever XXI   |   fedora : this diy
necklace : thrifted   |   wallet : ebay

I'm gonna miss these warm summer nights...


p.s.   clara

4 comments:

  1. I love that dress! So cute :) And that colour looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so cute!♥ I like your outfit!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that! :) I've been thinking about getting a lace, hippy-esque vest myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! & Erin, you really should get one...I promise you won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...