Saturday 29 September 2012

outfit post: lace and oxfords

dress: Wet Seal // shoes: Shine


In case you hadn't noticed yet, us girls at ps<3 really really like lace.  A lot.
Some might call it an obsession, but I call it true love.



Now this dress has an interesting story.  Me, Jordyn and our friend Ashley were down in the States on a back-to-school shopping trip when we spotted this dress.  It was love at first sight....for ALL of us.  We all promptly headed to the dressing room to try it on, giggling the whole time.  Low and behold, despite our different body types, this dress fit us all perfectly!

Now, to be fair, Jordyn did get it in green....so we're not all matching ;)


This dress has so many things I love, all wrapped up into one item of clothing.  I just adore the sweetheart neckline, the lace overlay...and I LOVE the keyhole back.


And these shoes were a steal of a deal at a local shop near my house, and I thought they were the perfect addition to my fall wardobe of tights and dress!


September has been absolutely beautiful...but I really can't wait for Fall to start!


p.s. ♥ kelsey

7 comments:

  1. This is a lovely dress! And I love that it fit you all. That's hilarious.

    I also love that pumpkin patch and can't wait to get a pumpkin for Halloween!

    Wren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a wonderful (and crazy) thing to be live on a pumpkin and apple farm in Fall!

      Delete
  2. You are soo adorable and that dress is darling! My favorite part of this outfit though (other than you of course) are those oxfords!!! So perfect for fall :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ya! I knoowww! I couldn't resist the shoes! If you lived closer to me I'd let you borrow them... ;)

      Delete
  3. It was like a Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants dress. You look lovely in the pumpkin patch.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...