Saturday 8 September 2012

outfit post: fall transition: mustard capris to pants

{top: AEO, capris: stiches, sandals: blowfish, cardigan: H&M, boots: blowfish}

I've completely fallen in love with these mustard capris this summer, and they've become such a staple in my wardrobe!  As we (very) slowly move into Fall....I just knew that I couldn't say goodbye to them.  So, I decided that they could easily make the transition if I just rolled them down and tucked them into a boot.  Voila!  Now I can easily continue wearing them through Fall and Winter, which makes me very happy.


This top has been one of my absolute favorites for a couple of years...I just love the creamy colour and delicate lace detail at the top.  I'll be very sad when I finally have to get rid of it!


This cardigan is one of my newest favorites, and I can't wait to be able to pull it out more once the weather cools down a bit.


And my very favorite part about it is the elbow patches!


Although I really am going to miss Summer, I am looking forward to crisp Fall days, leaves changing colours, and pumpkin everything!


p.s.   kelsey

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing Kelsey. You wear this outfit so very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I love the pants and blowfish is definitely my favorite shoe brand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonito blog, gracias por compartir, me gusta.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...